EQ:

What strategy should a coach employ in order to win the U-14 championship?

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

Due Date: Friday 8/23 by 8AM
Victor Chavoya
Soccer Coaching

My topic is coaching soccer.

iPoly Citizen: I plan to be on time to class all the time. Do all my assignments on time and to the best of my efforts. I plan to also help iPoly by attending all of the extracurriculars for the school and help raise money. I plan to not only help economically but also help by staying after school and help prior to events.

Effective Learner: This year I will be an effective learner by doing each and every assignment assigned to me. I also plan to assume all the responsibility of being on time and prepared for class. Also plan to excel this year and attempt my hardest to get at least P's. 

Effective Communicator: This year I will be an effective communicator by listening to all my teachers and not only listening, but applying what I've heard from my teachers. I will also speak to my teachers if I have an trouble. And not only will I listen to teachers but also my classmates. 

Effective User of Technology: I plan to use the internet solemnly for academic reasons I plan to use technology in order to make my life simpler in school which means I will apply sources I get off the internet in order to make my project that much better. I will use the time I have to use technology and take full advantage.   

No comments:

Post a Comment