EQ:

What strategy should a coach employ in order to win the U-14 championship?

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blog 5: Project Reflection and Working EQ

Title:  Blog 5 Project Reflection and Working EQ
Label: Research
Due Date:  Sunday 9/8 by 8AM 

The Pentagon: 
(1) Positive Statement: What positive thing happen as a result of what you have completed so far? I have noticed that my topic goes farther than just kicking a ball and running. It requires many types of physical and mental attributes.

(2) EQ Content:  Pick a piece of research or your interview.  How has it helped you improve your understanding of your topic? After the interview I asked my dad what was the best experience he had in soccer was when they faced irapuato he told me the strictness and the amount of pressure and confidence the coach gave them was overwhelming.

(3) What has worked for you so far in the senior project? One thing that has worked great so far is the reminders my house teacher has given me it helps me not forget my homework.

(4) What hasn't worked so far?  What hasn't work is that I have been procrastinating and have to get rid of that.

(5) Finding Value:  
  •  What is a potential question you would like to study this year?  (working EQ) why does soccer require a coach.
  •  What do you plan to do for mentorship?  If you haven't found a mentor yet, then discuss where you are currently looking and who you are talking to to find it. I plan to speak to the cal poly coach because he obviously knows what he is doing and I currently have his phone number and I will phone him as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment