EQ:

What strategy should a coach employ in order to win the U-14 championship?

Monday, September 30, 2013

First Loss in 2 Months

Defeated
     This month for my team it was a terrible month. We went on in the season undefeated for 2 months after I had joined the team. The boys lost 3-1 after a game against an academy from Sylmar. Although the kids showed character by running and playing a great 60 minutes. Although we lost and I was not mad the boys and I continued to practice hard after this. I have began apply things from my research I have looked more into the kids as a coach in a psychological matter. And we continue to work hard to this day and I plan to play those kids again because with my improvement this kids just keep getting better and better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment