EQ:

What strategy should a coach employ in order to win the U-14 championship?

Monday, February 10, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Title: Lesson 2 Reflection

Label: Presentation
Due Date: The day after your lesson presentation by 8:00 A.M.

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I believe I am explained my material well and also believe that the reason I tended to look at the board a lot was because I would attempt to explain my pictures.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC
The grade I'd give myself would be a P.

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I knew my material I didn't read off my slides and I gave good examples. Also had good eye contact with the audience

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
I think everything worked maybe just not a couple things.
4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2? I think I would taken off some of the formations I believe they caused me always turning to the book.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 
I think my answer will have to something to do with strengths in all postions of the game and have a higher mental IQ than the other team.

No comments:

Post a Comment