EQ:

What strategy should a coach employ in order to win the U-14 championship?

Monday, April 28, 2014

Exit Interview

Due Date:  Tuesday April 29 by 8AM


Content:(1) What is your essential question and answers?  What is your best answer and why? 
What strategy should a soccer coach employ in order to win the U-14 championship? A coach should employ defensive pressure on the opposing team in order to win championships in the U-14 division. A coach should keep possession of the ball by using short and quick passes with limited risk. A coach should employ a counterattacking strategy in order to maintain a favorable score during the game.  My best answer is coach should keep possession of the ball by using short and quick passes with limited risk. I chose this answer because it seems like it is the only system that allows you to keep a balanced team and not risk getting scored on.

(2) What process did you take to arrive at this answer? The way i arrived to this answer was by trying different systems with my mentor Agustin Lopez and his team and felt this was the most effective.

(3) What problems did you face?  How did you resolve them? The problems I faced was me playing soccer not being able to train my team for that reason. I would later figure a way to balance my time.

(4) What are the two most significant sources you used to answer your essential question and why? The 2 most significant ones I would say would be my mentor Agustin Lopez and my book "Coaching Soccer Systems & Tactics" by Jacob Daniels. My mentor because he would allow me to sort of work on my own and bounce ideas off him as to where I wanted my team. And the book because it really explained in depth what systems were and how they functioned best. 


Be prepared with evidence and specific examples to support any response.  It is also significant to cite sources as you explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment