EQ:

What strategy should a coach employ in order to win the U-14 championship?

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Independent Component 2

Due Date:  Friday 4/25 by 8AM

Content:  

LITERAL
(a) Statement saying: “I, student name, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component. 

"Coaching Soccer Systems and Tactics" by Jacob Daniel
(c) Provide a digital spreadsheet (aka log of the 30 hours).   Post it next to your mentorship log.
(d) Explanation of what you completed.

I completed playing soccer for 30 hours.
INTERPRETIVE 
Defend your work and explain how the significant parts of your component and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.  I played soccer for Southlands Christians HS and began to play outside league which consists of indoor soccer and outdoor.
APPLIED
How did the component help you answer your EQ? Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped. 
It helped me answer my EQ by viewing my coach's actions.
Grading Criteria 


  • Log on a digital spreadsheet
  • Evidence of 30 hours of work 
  • LIA submitted to blog
Quick Note this is not me this is the semi final before the final game





No comments:

Post a Comment