EQ:

What strategy should a coach employ in order to win the U-14 championship?

Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship

Content:

LIA Response to blog:
    Literal
·     Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties updated on the right hand side of your blog
·     Contact Name and Mentorship Place
    Interpretive
Agustin Lopez El Monte 
     What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why? I have gained soccer knowledge when it comes to coaching as well as playing. Reason being I am viewing soccer from a different point of view as a coach and not a player and I am seeing common mistakes and how much coaching impacts a player.
   Applied
     How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain. As I explained previously it's basically the same I feel that me coaching has broadened my view to finding the vision I pictured of a team and what would work best for a team to which I have found all three of my answers by coaching my team and applying those systems to them. So the way it connects is that mentorship has been where discover my answers and test them.

No comments:

Post a Comment