EQ:

What strategy should a coach employ in order to win the U-14 championship?

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

Directions: Please answer the following questions and turn it in to the blog.
Due Date: The day after your block presentation by 8:00 A.M.


(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

I'm most proud of the flow and understanding I had when I presented. It felt as if I was teaching a class and everyone understood what I was explain. As well as I felt I broke down soccer and my answers to the simplicity of kids barely beginning to play soccer.


(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC


The assessment I would give myself would be a P. The reason I'd give myself a P is because I really felt everyone understood my material.

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC
 

In senior project overall I would give myself an AP because I know I did miss some assignments and deadlines.


(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
What worked in my senior project was that I felt the powerpoint I mad really dumbed it down to provide my presentation viewers. As well as my drill and video at the end worked to show what happens with practice in my best answer. 


(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time? 
Probably would've kept myself from saying the words reason being, basically and so on. I felt I sounded way to repetitive when I did that.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

Senior project has been helpful with my future endeavors because it's taught me that if you really want to work in something it's as simple as going for it and doing it. An example would be at the beginning of the year I at one point wanted to coach, but senior project really made me go out there and do it hands on and mentally as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment